Number of Openings1
• Active, on-going management of our translator database, keeping records up to date etc.
• Monitoring language trends and filling any gaps in resources.
• Using relevant market resources for recruitment.
• Evaluation and tracking of translator performance.
• Answering translator payment and invoicing queries, in liaison with our accounts department.
• Rate negotiations – on-going.
• Helping managers with specific translator requirements, both on an ad hoc basis and based on ongoing project requirements.
• Ideally, 2 years’ experience or more in Project coordination, preferably in the translation industry.
• Any UG/PG degree
• Good relationship-building and communication skills
• Commitment to a high level of professional customer service.
• Excellent IT skills.
• Flexible to work on meeting deadlines